Health ServicesFamily Birthing CenterFamily Birthing Center
"Suite" Additions at No Additional Cost
St. Mary's is proud to be the first Green Bay hospital to offer single room maternity care. This unique concept in child birth allows mothers to experience labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum care all in the privacy and comfort of a beautifully decorated, spacious birthing suite, eliminating the need to be moved from room to room. Birthing suites offer a soothing, intimate and private setting for the birth of your baby while the most technologically advanced child birth equipment available.
At St. Mary's Every Delivery is Special
Having a baby is a time filled with joy, a time for celebration. It's also a time when soothing touches can make all the difference.
Special Attention When You Need it Most
- Single room maternity care
- Personal care maternity nurses
- Midwives – a holistic, natural approach
- Pain Management
- Holistic methods such as birthing balls and water therapy
- Medical management such as epidurals and other pain medications
- Beautifully decorated, home-like birthing suites
- Unique accommodations
- Celebratory meal
- Classes that allow your family to share in the joy of childbirth (for additional information on classes select "classes/tours" page)
- Latest technology including ultrasound and fetal monitoring
- Nursery care including IV medication administration and feeding assistance
We know having a baby is a time when you'll appreciate the support of a staff who understands your individual needs. Our nurses are on hand at all times to answer questions and provide support.
Each St. Mary's personal care nurse has received extensive training in the care of mothers and babies. Your specially trained personal care maternity nurse will be with you every step of the way, from labor through postpartum, to make sure you and your baby receive the best possible care throughout your stay.Exercise Your Birthing Options
To make sure you remain as comfortable as possible during postpartum care, you decide when and how long your new baby is in your room. You may choose to have your baby in your room at all times or you may decide to spend some private time relaxing while St. Mary's full-service nursery cares for your baby.
At St. Mary's, we do whatever it takes to provide you with options that are designed to make the birth of your baby comfortable and memorable.