The HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital Medical Center Laboratory provides timely, cost-effective diagnostic pathology and laboratory services for hospital patients, outpatients and outreach patients in community’s physicians’ offices. We have board-certified pathologists and our lab personnel participate in continuing education on a regular basis.
- Blood bank testing
- Microbiology testing
- Hematology testing
- Coagulation testing
- Serology testing
- Urine drug testing (non-employment)
- Chemistry testing
- Immunology testing
- Outreach testing
- Access to reference laboratories
- Phlebotomy services (inpatient/outpatient)
- Anatomic pathology services
- Service is available 24/7.
- Preferred outpatient hours are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. However, round-the-clock service is available.
- Appointments are not usually necessary. However, some specialized testing may require an appointment to facilitate the best possible test result turnaround and sample quality.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at (920) 498-4679.
*Some blood tests require fasting prior to your blood draw. Please contact your health care provider or the HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Lab to determine the requirements for your specific testing.
Laboratory results are available through your physician, the HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital Medical Center Information Management Department or MyPrevea, if you have a Prevea Health provider.
What to expect
- 24-hour turnaround time on most testing
- STAT testing
- In-lab outpatient drawing room
- State-of-the art instrumentation run by highly skilled personnel
- A safe environment
- The HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital Medical Center laboratory accreditations include:
- College of American Pathologists
- The Joint Commission